Do you love to bet on your favorite team and win money? Then NetBet is the place you need to visit and place your bet. The brand offers you the opportunity of getting a return on your investment since they make online betting seem fun and simple. Players will never run short of sports to place their bets in, from rugby, football, tennis, golf, you will have access to all these. They give you a breakdown of the upcoming sports events and those that are taking place.
They also give you a breakdown of the odds, which represent the probability of winning in sports while also helping you estimate how much one can make from the bet. This NetBet Nigeria review will give you a more detailed outlook on what the brand is all about. First, the NetBet Nigeria sportsbook started back in 2001. The brand’s website is owned and operated by NetBet Online Pools Ltd, 46 Industrial Avenue, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
NetBet Nigeria is also licensed and regulated by Lagos State Lottery Board, while the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission licenses NetBet Online Pools Ltd under license RC 1377874. Enjoy plenty of bonuses and promotions, plenty of betting features, and much more. They are sponsored by Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama. Sign up now for an exciting sports betting experience.
Quality of the platform and website usability
NetBet has a simple and user-friendly website. The site uses easy to use plug-ins with astounding graphics, design, and features. It has an appealing shade of grey, black, and green that is eye-friendly, and the icons are strategically placed for quick access. The website also gives players a detailed overview of what to expect at NetBet Nigeria. The login and register buttons are at the top of the page, along with other tabs showing the type of sports available, betting features, and much more.
Games available and betting options
NetBet Nigeria offers a repertoire of sports for players. The games feature significant events from across the globe. They also feature some of the most competitive NetBet Nigeria odds, and players can switch from Decimals, American, and Fraction odds. Some of the most common NetBet Nigeria sports include:
- Football: The brand offers over 800 football events for players. Events are classified as Daily matches, top leagues, all leagues, and in-play matches. The most popular games include;
- La Liga
- English Premier League
- Ligue 1
- Scottish Premier League
- Basketball: NetBet Nigeria also gives players the opportunity of placing bets on basketball. Players can place bets on over 120 basketball events from across the globe. Such popular events include the NBA and NCAAB.
Tennis: You can enjoy over 200 tennis events from across the globe. Some of the most common include Wimbledon for men and women, Australian women, French Open, US Open, ITF, Challenger Bangkok, and Challenger Rennes.
- Baseball: NetBet Nigeria offers five baseball events from the US and Australia. You can place bets on daily matches, top leagues, all leagues, and in-play.
- Ice hockey: It is possible to place bets on ice hockey from all various countries across the globe, such as Russia, the United States, Europe, and Sweden.
- Other games: In addition to all these games, NetBet has other exciting sports such as;
- Motor racing
- American Football
NetBet Nigeria provides some interesting bet types at their site.
- Add2Bet: This feature allows you to add several selections to your bet slip instead of placing new bets. It is possible to add the selections to existing open bets which have the cash out option available. The feature also allows you to choose which bet to modify from ‘my bets,’ and once the open bet from my bets is added, the selections you make before are added to the bet slip alongside the newly added choices.
- Snapbet: This feature allows you to bet on a goal that is scored in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, or 10 minutes of live soccer. The market is divided into three periods, and every SnapBet has different intervals that allow you to increase potential winnings. This gives you a better experience with NetBet. There is a timeframe where you will know a goal that needs to be scored to become a winner when your bet is struck. In case a goal is scored when the bet is open, players will be awarded winnings for the respective period.
- Bet Maker: This tool allows players to include pervious same-vent selections that were unavailable in an accumulator. With a single choice, Bet Maker will offer an unmatched range of additional markets on the event. The instant accumulator pricing and one-click betting eliminate the need to access the bet slip. Using the Bet Maker, you can create accumulators from different markets such as Full Time, 1st Half, and 2nd Half, Corners, Special Picks, Goalscorers, and more.
- Cash Out: Players can use the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out on either single or accumulator bets on their favorite sports. Players have complete control because it is possible to collect winnings before the event ends.
- In-play betting: Players at NetBet can place bets on on-going events. The live events are featured on the website on the right side of the homepage. You can also catch a glimpse of the current situation of the live game, and you can narrow down your choices and select your preferred match.
NetBet Nigeria offers exclusive and exciting promotions for its clients. You do not need any NetBet Nigeria bonus codes to redeem the offers. Some of them include;
- Basketball/ Combo/ Free bet: You will receive ₦500 free bet when you place a ₦500 3 fold or more on pre-match basketball every week.
- Acca Boost: This offer will give you 100% more winnings when you place bets on football, tennis, basketball, baseball, and American Football.
- Bet ₦500 or more on football and get ₦500 Free bet: Minimum NetBet Nigeria odds required are 1.0 or more. Here, only a 3-fold or more placed every week counts.
- Golden Goal: ₦10 million is up for grabs each week. To win this cash reward, you will need to predict the outcome of a given set of fixtures to win big. The offer is available on your favorite leagues such as the Premier League.
- Get a refund of up to ₦100,000: This offer is available in case the match finishes 0-0. To redeem this offer, place a bet of up to ₦100,000 on any of the 1×2 market of Premier League, Champions League, or La Liga, and if the match ends on 0-0, you will receive your refund.
NetBet Nigeria offers players the opportunity of playing their favorite sport on the go. However, the mobile application for Nigerian players was recently updated. The app is available for both Android and iOS operating systems. You can download the Android version on NetBet or the Amazon version on Amazon Store. There are plenty of benefits of using the NetBet app.
- You can bet on over 25,000 live matches each month
- Availability of a live match tracker and push notifications
- Get comprehensive real-time stats on your fingertips
- Enjoy the Cash Out feature
- Weekly promotions and exclusive mobile deals available
NetBet Nigeria offers its clients a wide range of secure payment methods. They can use the following methods to deposit funds in their account:
- Bank Transfer
- Zenith Bank
The above methods can also be used to withdraw funds. The minimum deposit fee is dependent on the payment method you choose. No transaction fee is required for deposit and withdrawals, and the transaction period is less than 30 minutes.
NetBet has a team of dedicated customer care agents. They are professional and highly dedicated to their customers, and they are always willing to solve all your problems. The customer care agents are available from 12:00 to 20:00 Nigerian time via phone call. NetBet Nigeria encourages players to use the live chat option or phone to reply to any text message they send. The live chat service is available every day from 09:00 to 23:00 Nigerian time.
You can also contact them via email, and they have provided a form on their website, which you can fill and send. It is also possible to reach them via WhatsApp or visit their detailed FAQ page to find answers to queries you might have.
Safety and reliability
NetBet Nigeria is highly concerned with the safety of their clients. Therefore they have put in thorough procedures that ensure that their data is always secure. They work hard to ensure that clients’ bank details are not compromised, and clients are comfortable. The bookmaker collects data from clients, which is stored on ultra-secure servers, that are protected by the latest security patches. The security team always updates these servers regularly. To further protect their customers, NetBet ensures that reliable jurisdictions license them.
They are also reviewed continuously by different gambling authorities through regular audits that ensure transparency and security of their business. The brand also promotes responsible gambling and prohibits underage gambling. To ensure safety, the NetBet team will block your account temporarily when there are five consecutive failed login attempts. Players will also need to provide official forms of identity documents such as ID or driving license before their account is reactivated. NetBet encourages players to get in touch with their customer agents in case they suspect malicious activities.
From the NetBet Nigeria Review, it is easy to notice that they offer some impressive range of products and services. They also over 1,000 betting markets that have very competitive odds and even a modern and user-friendly website. They also have a dedicated mobile app and exclusive bonuses and promotions. NetBet Nigeria sportsbook keeps improving year after year. However, they could add more bonuses and promotions for new players for a more fabulous experience.